Goodbye June and Hello and Welcome July!

Hello. Hello.

Whoops. Looks like I haven't post anything this past weeks for July.

Another month has gone and welcoming new month.

Been watching MJ's Memorail Service on 8TV coz E! had shorten the memorial.

I was so eager to listen Jermaine sing "Smile" by Charlie Chaplin which it was Michael's favourite song. The stars such as Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, John Mayer and the backup singers for MJ's song for the children around the world "We heal the World". It's a very touching song.

What really, really touch my heart is that Paris's eulogy on her daddy and saying he is the best dad she ever had and that she love him very much.

I was bawling my eyes out all the time and ends up getting a bloody headache. But overall it the service ends very well.

Oh by the way, my parents bought me sunglasses for my bday. Muahahahaha. It's a Levi's and I've been eyeing it for like ages. Finally, I get to own one.

Wishlist for this year is:
- PS3
- Books
- More work and casual wear.
-PSP
- iPod Touch
- CANON DSLR (I don't which model yet..*winks*)

Plans for this month:
- Celebrate my birthday with friends.
- Order some books from Kinokuniya.
- Some for more shoes and clothes.

So, enough on this. I need to get back to work. Will post again.

Until then, matta ne!~

Comments

Posts

~