Glorious Day. Salam Maulidur Rasul! ;)
Hello everyone~
I know I promise to update but hell, I've been having writer's block and always procrastinating which is not good. *sweats*
Anyway, today is a public holiday the whole of Malaysia. Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims in around the world. *winks*
Right. Let me be honest with you. Every time we enter a new year, I will start to procrastinate for like 2 -3 months, it depends on my moods and my tiredness-level like way too often. *sweats again*
So, what did I do if procrastinating at home? I play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer my gaming comrades and Kipas-susah-mati (the Malay-translation for diehard fan. I pick the word up somewhere. LOL) ME3 gamers from Lowyat forum and randoms.
I know I promise to update but hell, I've been having writer's block and always procrastinating which is not good. *sweats*
Anyway, today is a public holiday the whole of Malaysia. Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims in around the world. *winks*
Right. Let me be honest with you. Every time we enter a new year, I will start to procrastinate for like 2 -3 months, it depends on my moods and my tiredness-level like way too often. *sweats again*
So, what did I do if procrastinating at home? I play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer my gaming comrades and Kipas-susah-mati (the Malay-translation for diehard fan. I pick the word up somewhere. LOL) ME3 gamers from Lowyat forum and randoms.
(Ok. This is Garrus. He really is into calibrations.)
(This is my ME3 N7 HQ Dashboard. You can see how many hours I played this game on Multiplayer mode.)
(Completed 2 challenges last night and another 10 more to go.)
And recently POed (Pre-ordered) and received my DmC: Devil May Cry which includes Note II casing cover.
(Yup. Young and reckless Dante. I still "love" the older Dante. ;))
And I just stopped half-way in Mission 11 from it's thums-numbing combos and trigger fingers cramp(sucks, I know and I need a break for half an hour. *sweat*)
The one of the reasons for procrastinating is because I get too tired from work. (Wayhey! Who doesn't right?)
I drive in the morning and when it's my mum's turn to drive back home, I just sleep beside her. Too sleepy. Lol. Anywhozies, came back home, more energy drained. So, I usually sleep around after shower.
So, there. It's not that I don't want to be an active blogger, it's just that it's either I'm too busy or I'm too tired. Sometimes I neglect my PS3 until I played it during weekends only and I have already neglected my Xbox360 (which I confirm and hopefully wouldn't happen, will sulks and go RROD. T.T)
Well, then. Imma log off. For now. Will update again hopefully by tonight.
Until then, party people. Adieu~





Comments