MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR 2019
For 2019, I have subscribed to few Youtube Channels and also some channels that I haven't subscribed to keep myself entertain whether on my off-days or while on a break at work.
Here are the few channels that I highly recommend for you to watch.
1. Cole & Marmalade
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmijL-eepDVHYSJHDY3d6w
2. Milky & Boki
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1CQH2PVJv4-glNTuVJl3g
3. Kotaro & Hana, The Otters
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYyCQAk60CqabvkL5gU3Mw
4. Bondi Vet
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRnSnAq44St3dzNdgPpfChA
5. HidaMari Cooking
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp9uRaBwInxl_SZqGRksDA
Until the next post minna-san, Happy New Year and have fun.
Ja ne~
P/s: Remember, don't drink and drive.
Here are the few channels that I highly recommend for you to watch.
1. Cole & Marmalade
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmijL-eepDVHYSJHDY3d6w
2. Milky & Boki
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1CQH2PVJv4-glNTuVJl3g
3. Kotaro & Hana, The Otters
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYyCQAk60CqabvkL5gU3Mw
4. Bondi Vet
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRnSnAq44St3dzNdgPpfChA
5. HidaMari Cooking
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp9uRaBwInxl_SZqGRksDA
Until the next post minna-san, Happy New Year and have fun.
Ja ne~
P/s: Remember, don't drink and drive.
Comments